Pray Teesside is a community of 1000 praying people who live in or have a heart for Teesside. Jesus loves Teesside, this is where He has placed us and its our responsibility to pray for Teeside and together as the Teesside church. We would love for you to join us!
The main place to connect with us is in the PRAY TEESSIDE Facebook Group
This is a brilliant place to add your prayers and pray alongside others in Teesside.
virtual prayer room
Our vision is to see every hour of the week covered in prayer by a Teesside Chrisitian. Thats 168 hours. Would you consider signing up for an hours slot??
Can you commit to 1 hour a week??
Look at this link to see the available slots
Read about the commitment
8 expectations for each prayer warrior
1. Think Kingdom not church- One of the ways we transform the world is by agreeing with and declaring the good news of the Kingdom. We agree and live the prayer “Your kingdom come; your will be done on earth as it is in heaven”
2. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you as to what to pray for and how to pray. We are God's children and He gives us authority in prayer.
3. Be able to access the Pray Teesside Facebook page for recent requests and updates from the central site.
4. As you pray, understand that YOU are playing a key important role in praying for those most vulnerable situations in our area.
5. To pass on to the group any burdens and words that Holy Spirit has laid on you in your hour, enabling others to keep pressing into what God has laid on your heart, without breaking confidentiality. This can be done through e mail or text message.
6. Where possible to gather others to join in the hour you take responsibility for. (where 2-3 agree Matt 18:19). If you cannot pray the hour you need to pass that onto someone else or do a swap. Get to know a small group of our 168 and then you can do a swap with one of them.
7. Jesus has already won; we pray and minister from the power of His victory over darkness.
8. Understanding of the priorities for 24/7 prayer room (from “Dirty glory” Pete Grieg)
a. Presence of the Father.
b. House of Prayer Eph 6:18 we respond with all kinds of prayers and requests with adoration thanksgiving, petition and intercessions.
c. Mission – outward focus.
d. Justice- a call to prayer is also a call to the poor; based in action as well.
e. Joy – as God’s presence fills our time we are grateful and celebratory envisioning what God can do in our region and the possibilities of His Kingdom coming.
Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Sign up here
Get Praying, here are our daily subjects